Become an Angel for Last Alarm Foundation
Act Like an Angel
A Firefighter is the “Angel” who pulls your sleeping child (or you) from a burning smoke filled room in the middle of the night. It is this true valor and selfless spirit, risking their lives to keep our communities safe, which has earned them the right to a traditional fire service procession when called to their “Last Alarm.”
Now you have a unique opportunity to “Act like an Angel” and express your appreciation, in a manner never before possible, without having to risk your own life! The dilemma is that due to size, expense, and service needs, our modern day fire engines can rarely be used to carry fallen firefighters for funerals.
To answer the need, volunteers are restoring and customizing a 1954 Mack fire truck as a hearse. This beautiful vintage truck will be used for time-honored, traditional, fire service funeral processions fitting for our heroes.
We have many brothers and sisters who have sincerely requested and more than earned a traditional “firefighters” funeral, and time is of the essence! Several retired firefighters who passed away this year desired that their last ride would be on a fire truck, not in a limousine. Sadly, we were not able to fulfill their wishes. Please become one of our 1000 special friends of the fire service today. Help fund the final construction phase of the Last Alarm Foundation’s fire truck hearse.
Join 1000 Angels
- Only 1,000 Membership Certificates will be issued. Click on Sample to the right —
Name displayed does not have to be the same as the contributor.
- The name in each box is limited to 40 characters of text.
- Each display name can only become a 1000 ANGELS once.
- A Contributor can purchase as many display names that are still available.
- Only one display name per form. Use multiple forms if necessary.
- Forms may be printed or information can be provided on a separate piece of paper and should then be mailed to the address: Last Alarm Foundation PO Box 18408 Tucson, AZ 85731 or submit as shown below in Step #3.
The first 100 Angel Certificates are reserved for Active and Retired Firefighters and their family members only.
Certificate numbers will be assigned in the same order as payments are received.
Member names will be posted on the 1000 ANGELS web page within 30 days of receipt of payment.
Any excess payments shall be applied to the regular and on-going Last Alarm Foundation fundraising program at the appropriate membership benefit level.
Get in Touch
Last Alarm Foundation
Tucson, AZ 85731